Learn more about Dr. John Gracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gracy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gracy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gracy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Gracy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Gracy practice?
- Dr. John Gracy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gracy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Chattanooga Orthopedic Surgeons.