A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gracy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gracy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gracy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gracy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gracy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Gracy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Gracy practice?
- Dr. John Gracy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gracy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Chattanooga Orthopedic Surgeons.