Dr. John Gracy MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Chattanooga, TN

May 1st, 2015
If you want a Orthopedic Specialist who cares for you as person not just a OS that cares for only your injury then Dr.Gracy is the one for you.
I went to Dr.Gracy for knee injury but I have PTSD due to the sudden death of my mother and it's hard for me to speak up to any doctors. It's even hard for me to explain my injury due to my fears but with him he took time to get to know me and very understanding about my fears and panic attacks. When it came to my knee injury he also took time to explain and understand what was wrong and how he was going to treat my knee. Words can't express how thankful I am to know that I have a doctor that I know I can talk to and know he isn't judging me like I'm crazy. Because when you suffer from PTSD and panic attacks then you also feel like your being judged and called crazy. For first time I don't feel judged because Dr.Gracy and his staff CARES not judge.

April 30th, 2015
left feeling confused and rushed
It's like after first visit he just blew me off like he didn't care

January 21st, 2015
beware!! He thinks hes more than he really is! he gets an F for my surgery!!

December 27th, 2013
quack doctor
I feel discriminated against. Dr. Gracy made me feel like a dog and has no refused for individual circumstanes. His quotes to my medical concerns for my wellbeing and healing were "what do you want me to do about it" and "if it gets infected we'll just sent you to the hospital for an iv."

May 9th, 2013
17 years ago - "Excellent Work!"
17 years ago our daughter Emily had a severe break in her wrist from falling off her bike. John Gracy performed the complicated surgery to place pins, etc. Just a few years ago, Emily had some pain in her wrist as she completed her "growing years", and went to see an orthopaedist where we were living in Virginia. When he saw the x-rays, he said, "Please tell the surgeon who did this he did an excellent job. It was a difficult break and he repaired it masterfully." He prescribed some stretches, etc., but after a year or two she had no more pain and is fine now. So - John. I hope you read this - kudos! and thank you ever so much for your excellent work on Em's wrist, and for the love and friendship she felt with you as well. After 17 more years of experience, I can only imagine what an amazing! surgeon you are now.

March 10th, 2009
Excellent rating for Dr. Gracy
Dr. Gracy is an excellent doctor. I have never had to wait long at his office. He has always answered all my questions in detail and is very calm and understanding. His office staff is always helpful and very efficient.