A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grady-Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Grady-Benson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grady-Benson
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Grady-Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grady-Benson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady-Benson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grady-Benson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Grady-Benson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Grady-Benson practice?
- Dr. John Grady-Benson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Grady-Benson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons.