A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Graham, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Medical Genetics
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Graham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mathewson Graham MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. John M. Graham practice?
- Dr. John Graham has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Graham practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Geneticists.