Learn more about Dr. John Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Graham is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Graham, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Medical Genetics
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Graham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mathewson Graham MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. John M. Graham practice?
- Dr. John Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Graham practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Geneticists.