Dr. John Grammer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Grammer?

August 30th, 2017

Awesome doctor!

Very professional!

May 4th, 2017

So Grateful

My past year has been an emotional rollercoaster and I'd almost given up; but in my short visit with Dr. Grammer my hope was restored!

March 9th, 2017

He didn't pay attention to my concerns

I went in for a concern from a different doctor. He was very rude. I would ask a question or make a comment and he would tell me to hush so he could think. His staff was nice and pleasant. I would not recommend him.

February 21st, 2017

THINK & READ BEFORE YOU GO TO THIS DOCTOR

Very Rude, could care less about his patients. I will never go back. I had a cyst on my ovary that caused a lot of pain. He or the person that did the test,did not find. He didn't care to find out why I was having pain. He was so rude had me crying & had me so upset that I wasted my time & money on this doctor.

January 30th, 2015

Absolutely wonderful!

I've been seeing Dr.Grammer for about 15 years, and I am so glad that I found him and Terri, they have been there for me through a lot. They both make you feel comfortable. Other Dr. could learn a lot from him. He deserves more than 4 stars for bedside manner also

December 18th, 2013

Dr.John Grammer

Dr.Grammer is an amazing OB/GYN I could not ask for a amazing OB. His staff is amazing as well.

July 11th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Grammer is a wonderful OB. He shows great compassion and kindness. Although busy, he always makes time for my questions and concerns. As the other reviews indicate, his nurse Terri is also really wonderful. I had great experiences all throughout my twin pregnancy with them. My water broke on Dr, Grammer's day off, a week and a half before I had scheduled my c section. Dr. Grammer was there in less than two hours after I arrived at the hospital and was determined to be in labor. The delivery was flawlessly smooth, and all went beautifully. So thankful to have chosen this doctor!!!

December 2nd, 2011

Truly one of a kind.

Dr. Grammer is quite possibly the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He actually listens when I speak and makes things so simple to understand. He takes his time with patients and is so knowledgeable on so many levels. His nurse is just as great as he is. I always feel so comfortable when I go in to see him. Wouldn't change doctors for the world!

October 28th, 2010

The best Doc ever

I have been seeing Dr. Grammer now for 14 yrs..through 2 diliveries,a few miscarriages,a DNC and a hysterectomy. I would not trade him for anything. He has a very caring and understanding manner. Very nice guy indeed! Plus Teri, his nurse, is absolutely the best. They really make a great team. They really make you feel like part of the family.

February 4th, 2010

Dr Grammer is the best

Dr. Grammer delivered both of my kids. I have also many in his office for numerous other problems. He is very respectful and has a wonderful bedside manner. His nurse Terry is wonderful, I have never met a nurse with so much personality. I would highly recommend him for ob and gyn care.

July 5th, 2017