Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Dr.John Grammer  |  show details
by Janet Slawson on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr.Grammer is an amazing OB/GYN I could not ask for a amazing OB. His staff is amazing as well.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
by New Mommy of Twins on Jul 10th, 2013

Dr. Grammer is a wonderful OB. He shows great compassion and kindness. Although busy, he always makes time for my questions and concerns. As the other reviews indicate, his nurse Terri is also really wonderful. I had great experiences all throughout my twin pregnancy with them. My water broke on Dr, Grammer's day off, a week and a half before I had scheduled my c section. Dr. Grammer was there in less than two hours after I arrived at the hospital and was determined to be in labor. The delivery was flawlessly smooth, and all went beautifully. So thankful to have chosen this doctor!!!

|  Truly one of a kind.  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Grammer is quite possibly the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He actually listens when I speak and makes things so simple to understand. He takes his time with patients and is so knowledgeable on so many levels. His nurse is just as great as he is. I always feel so comfortable when I go in to see him. Wouldn't change doctors for the world!

|  The best Doc ever  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Grammer now for 14 yrs..through 2 diliveries,a few miscarriages,a DNC and a hysterectomy. I would not trade him for anything. He has a very caring and understanding manner. Very nice guy indeed! Plus Teri, his nurse, is absolutely the best. They really make a great team. They really make you feel like part of the family.

|  Dr Grammer is the best  |  show details
by Ginger on Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Grammer delivered both of my kids. I have also many in his office for numerous other problems. He is very respectful and has a wonderful bedside manner. His nurse Terry is wonderful, I have never met a nurse with so much personality. I would highly recommend him for ob and gyn care.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
by schmitty628 on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I love this doctor! Very good bedside manner. He never rushes through anything and never makes you feel stupid with questions. He explains things throughly and makes sure you understand before he moves on to something else.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com