Overall Review

January 30th, 2015
Absolutely wonderful!
I've been seeing Dr.Grammer for about 15 years, and I am so glad that I found him and Terri, they have been there for me through a lot. They both make you feel comfortable. Other Dr. could learn a lot from him. He deserves more than 4 stars for bedside manner also

December 18th, 2013
Dr.John Grammer
Dr.Grammer is an amazing OB/GYN I could not ask for a amazing OB. His staff is amazing as well.

July 10th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Grammer is a wonderful OB. He shows great compassion and kindness. Although busy, he always makes time for my questions and concerns. As the other reviews indicate, his nurse Terri is also really wonderful. I had great experiences all throughout my twin pregnancy with them. My water broke on Dr, Grammer's day off, a week and a half before I had scheduled my c section. Dr. Grammer was there in less than two hours after I arrived at the hospital and was determined to be in labor. The delivery was flawlessly smooth, and all went beautifully. So thankful to have chosen this doctor!!!

December 2nd, 2011
Truly one of a kind.
Dr. Grammer is quite possibly the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He actually listens when I speak and makes things so simple to understand. He takes his time with patients and is so knowledgeable on so many levels. His nurse is just as great as he is. I always feel so comfortable when I go in to see him. Wouldn't change doctors for the world!

October 28th, 2010
The best Doc ever
I have been seeing Dr. Grammer now for 14 yrs..through 2 diliveries,a few miscarriages,a DNC and a hysterectomy. I would not trade him for anything. He has a very caring and understanding manner. Very nice guy indeed! Plus Teri, his nurse, is absolutely the best. They really make a great team. They really make you feel like part of the family.

February 3rd, 2010
Dr Grammer is the best
Dr. Grammer delivered both of my kids. I have also many in his office for numerous other problems. He is very respectful and has a wonderful bedside manner. His nurse Terry is wonderful, I have never met a nurse with so much personality. I would highly recommend him for ob and gyn care.