A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Grandy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grandy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Grandy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Hospital
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center South Bend Campus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Grandy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Grandy practice?
- Dr. John Grandy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Grandy practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Pediatricians.