Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Granger
Dr. John Granger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA, with another office in Lancaster, PA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Granger is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital, St Francis Hospital and Christiana Care Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. John Granger has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Granger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.
Dr. Ashok Beedassy
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Lancaster, PA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Przemyslaw Bednarz
Internal Medicine, Residency
Lancaster, PA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Joseph Kontra
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Lancaster, PA 0.01 mi35