Dr. John Gray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gray?

February 9th, 2015

Great Dr & PA

Dr Gray and his PA, Nicole, Have been available and truly helpful in treating the OA in my knee. The surgery to trim the meniscus went well, I felt well informed by both doctor and assistant.

September 28th, 2011

Dr. Gray is wonderful!

I have seen Dr. Gray for ACL reconstruction and meniscotomy (spelling?). He is wonderful, caring, amazing. I would always rec. Dr. Gray to anyone with a knee problem. He has seen me last minute and is very professional. His staff including Carl and Nicole are wonderful! I was nervous before surgery, til I met with Nicole Miller PA. I have had a wonderful experience with this practice. Keep up the good work!!!Also, the after hours phone service is wonderful. The on-call Docs returned my calls within 5 minutes each time!

May 20th, 2010

Great doctor, poor office...

Dr. Gray is an accomplished and caring surgeon who has done surgeries on my knees. Unfortunately, his office is torture. They double and triple-book patients, the wait time is horrible (one afternoon I spent close to 2 hours waiting), the waiting room is cramped and some of the staff are downright rude.

May 17th, 2010

Rotator Client

Great Doctor! Performed Rotator Cuff surgery two years ago. Went very well. Injured other Rotator Cuff thought for sure I needed surgery. His evaluation was no surgery. He is correct getting better everyday. Well worth the wait to see him

November 9th, 2009

The best Doctor!

Dr. Gray has done many of my knee surgeries and he does a fabulous job. He's a little more cautious than most doctors, but he does a great job!

April 30th, 2009

Very slow everything regarding this doctor

John Gray took over 2 years to finally establish that I needed surgery on my shoulder. After surgery didn't improve shoulder I kept going back to him to tell him of my problems and played it off like I needed more time. After telling him I needed an mri I got the mri and went to another doctor. SUrgery diagnosed that I had a severe labrum tear and rotator cuff tear. His first surgery did nothing to help with my labrum and wasted over 3 years of my life.

April 24th, 2016