Dr. John Grayhack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Grayhack?

May 5th, 2015

Amazing bedside manner with my teen's ankle fracture

My daughter broke her ankle into the growth plate and into the joint i.e.. it is painful and possibly problematic. The break was one half millimeter from needing surgery. Dr. G was a second opinion because I did not want to wait weeks with her in a cast only to find out that the break would not heal without surgery. Dr. Grayhack brought my daughter over to see her X-ray and explained where the break was. He calmed me down with his confidence; if she needed surgery, he was the right man to trust to do it. To be sure of her treatment, he ordered a CT scan. Then he called me later with the results to tell me the break measured within the tolerance of normal healing without surgery. I was very impressed with his experience and thoughtfulness. I wish we could clone this man.

March 10th, 2015

Dr. Grayhack and his staff are fantastic. He has a wonderful bedside manner that really puts the kids at ease. Highly recommend.

December 18th, 2010

Dr. Grayhack truely cares about his patients. He did a very involved surgery on my son. Complication arose and he stood by is and took care of everything until eventually, everything was PERFECT!! He was always professional and always listened to our concerns and problem solved with us. An unusually dedicated and caring doctor.

August 17th, 2017