A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Graziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Graziano, OB/GYN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Graziano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Graziano graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Graziano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Graziano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Graziano practice?
- Dr. John Graziano has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Graziano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.