A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grechus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Grechus is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grechus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grechus graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Grechus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Grechus MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Grechus practice?
- Dr. John Grechus has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Grechus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Farmington, MO.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.