A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Greco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Greco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Greco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Greco MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Greco practice?
- Dr. John Greco has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Greco practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Scottsboro, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, TN and Huntsville, AL.
See Scottsboro Orthopedic Surgeons and Scottsboro Surgeons.