A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Greeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Greeley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Greeley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greeley graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greeley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Courtland Gardens Health Center, Inc., Stamford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greeley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Greeley practice?
Dr. John Greeley practices Family Medicine near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Family Physicians.