A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Greely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Greely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Greely, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greely graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greely has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Greely MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Greely practice?
- Dr. John Greely has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Greely practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.