A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gregg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gregg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregg
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregg graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gregg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Gregg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Gregg practice?
- Dr. John Gregg has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gregg practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Hawthorne, NJ.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors, Hawthorne General Practitioners, and Hawthorne Internists.