Dr. John Gregg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gregg?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Gregg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

Excellent Doctor, great bedside manner..

Because of a horrible car accident that my children and I had, my son always had horrible anxiety when going to the dr or getting his shots. This lasted for many years. He saw Dr. Gregg today and I think I panicked inside more than he did.. The second he met my son, he was at ease and I could tell immediately that my son was in good hands and at ease. My son has been very embarrassed about this anxiety, and I was praying that today's visit would be ok, and it was more than ok, It was great! My son said "I want Dr. Gregg to be my regular dr"

June 19th, 2016

Great with children

I was here with my daughter that had cut her finger with a knife. Dr. Gregg was very good with my daughter calming her as she received 6 stitches. The staff was also very professional. We were in and out within 30 minutes what I expect would have taken hours in the emergency room. I would recommend Dr. Gregg to my entire family and friends.

April 11th, 2016

When my daughter injured her foot I saw Dr. Gregg in Midland Park. He was able to immediately take an x-ray himself and recognize that she had fractured her foot in 3 places. He then casted her foot and took the time to set up a follow-up appointment with an orthopedist. I was extremely pleased with his prompt response, limited wait time, and excellent bedside manners.

February 23rd, 2016

Greatest Doctor!!!!

March 7th, 2014

The Best Doctor

We moved down here 3 years ago and I was reluctant to dump my somewhat messy situation on a new doctor but it was recommended that we see Dr. Gregg in Clifton. I would go with my husband when he had appointments. It took a year for me to believe that my handing Dr. Gregg several serious chronic illnesses with zillions of side effect problems wasn't going to take a toll on him. That I didn't want. By then I recognized just how lucky we were to have this extraordinary doctor who while overworked, always found in his heart and body the energy to make so many of us believe it was worth fighting and because we knew he was there and on our side many of us have gained an extra decade of life. He knows his stuff but he also sees the humanity in every single person he treats or works with. The town of Hawthorne is going to grow by leaps and bounds now that he has moved his practice into the community. I know if I ever need a longer appointment, I will get it. It's hard to watch the few optimistic and idealistic young doctors left try to deliver reasonable health care in spite of Obama care's encouraging them to become brainless robots. He will hang in forever because he is that sort of guy and I will never, ever be able to thank him for his wisdom, patience and hugs. It's a joy honestly to see such decency and kindness because while other doctors may have those qualities, they no longer will give you the time and care that Dr. Gregg feels honor bound to provide

February 20th, 2014

New Doc

Dr. Gregg is a new doctor in Hawthorne. He is still listed in Wayne ( I will need to inform him). The staff was very friendly and courteous. I walked into a busy waiting room and was dreading the wait. However, they took me in right away. Dr. Gregg stated that he respected his patients time and was proud that to say "if your on time, I'm on time." I've been waiting for a doctor in town like this for a long time. He listens and is very patient.

February 13th, 2017