Dr. John Gresham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 23rd, 2016
Roger
I would highly recommend Dr. Gresham to all. He is extremely patient and caring. He has been our cardiologist for over 10 years. HE'S THE BEST!!!

August 15th, 2016
Saved my life.
Dr. Gresham actually saved my life. Sent me from his office , first appointment, to the hospital. My main artery was 99 % blocked. He put in two stents. I had no chest pain at all, just pain in my jaw which I thought was the start of a sore throat. Saw him to get clearance for back surgery! My miracle man.

October 20th, 2015
Poor service
Incompetent staff... Especially Laura. When you run out of food, do you blame the grocery store for not supplying you? The same idea applies when it comes to a patient's medication. If the patient runs out of medication it isn't pharmacy's fault. To make matters worse, she berated the pharmacy staff after being explained the situation. After bickering back and forth, she admits that although Dr gresham is enrolled in electronic refill requests from the pharmacy and that it is listed as their preferred way of contact, her office does not look at those request. Instead she wants the pharmacy to call on EVERY SINGLE REQUEST! if a pharmacy does 500 prescriptions a day, that could mean 500 phone calls per day to a doctors office that might not respond back right away. This is why the preferred contact method is through fax! it is not the pharmacy's fault you don't not check your pending requests. I will never recommend this office if patient healthcare is put in the hands of incompetent staff such as Laura.

February 16th, 2015
Dr. Gresham is a good listener and very compassionate. I would highly recommend him as a physician.

February 4th, 2014
Doesn't take time to explain-------keeps talking with his back to you

August 2nd, 2013
Run away as fast as you can. This man doesn't know what he is doing!

Excellent
Dr. Greshan is a specialist who still practices customer service! If you need extra time, you get it. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and competent. Internal Medicine and Cardiology - who could ask for more. Yes, an office move can be frustrating, but I don't go for the office, I go for HIM!

May 21st, 2012
if you want to see a money minded selfish rude doctor, see him.Still struggling to find out where his office is today......Has moved to three offices in three years.....

April 22nd, 2012
Down to earth doctor1
Dr. Gresham is the most kindest, sincere doctor I have ever had. The only reason I have to wait a long time in the office to see him is he takes his time with each individual patient. I cant just expect him to spend and hour with only me and five minutes with the other patients. He truly cares about my health and makes me feel at home. I will never change cardiologists!

January 6th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Gresham since 2008. Being 31 - I am one of, if not the, youngest patient he has. My multiple heart issues along with other ailments puts me in a different category than most patients. He has always taken the time to in detail explain my scans, symptoms, future issues to both me and my mother. He is the only doctor I know that has literally called me back when i have a concern instead of just the nurse (most times i get the nurse - but sometimes on more complicated things I will talk to him) - when most doctors would just make you come into the office and pay another copayment. I feel so at ease with him that I have never had any issues talking freely about symptoms and worries and have no shame calling with any issues to get their input. Sometimes the wait can be long, but he is a heart doctor - and occasionally has emergencies, it is completely understandable. I would definitely recommend him.

September 26th, 2011