A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Greskovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Greskovich, Radiation Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Greskovich, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Greskovich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Greskovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frank Greskovich MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Greskovich practice?
- Dr. John Greskovich has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Greskovich practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Mansfield, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.