Dr. John Greskovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Greskovich?

January 12th, 2016

Fantastic medical attention!

Dr Grescovich and his entire staff were extremely attentive and professional. I was impressed with the Cleveland Clinic itself. Their attention was outstanding and I feel I am in good hands.

December 30th, 2015

A+ Doctor

Dr. Greskovich is an amazing dr, my favorite by far. I would say I'm a challenging patient. I believe in alternative natural approaches and anytime I asked about those approaches Dr. G would look them up, discuss them and was interested instead of being a typical egotistical dr. He is kind, caring and spends all the time you need. Going through cancer is hard enough, I can say Dr. G made it a lot easier for me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone I know A+ Dr!!

August 16th, 2008

j

June 18th, 2008

Never there

I was often told by staff that I could not see Dr. Greskovich because he was not in the clinic. When I did get to see him he was very brief with me. I alway felt he had someplace else to be. I did not feel like he cared about the problems I was having with my treatments.

Doctor's Response

This alleged "patient" evaluation occurred when I was the Chief of Radiation Oncology at the University of Georgia. As the new Director of radiation oncology, I was evaluating the competency of all the employees at the radiation oncology center and had to document the lack of character and/or competency in a number of employees who could not perform their jobs to the levels of quality required for having the privilege to take care of cancer patients. These employees ultimately created a number of false claims against myself and a number of other highly qualified individuals in an attempt to save their jobs. Ultimately, these employees paid a high price for their malicious and false accusations. I am always available to see my patients and spend as much time as is needed to address a patient's concerns. I suspect this comment is from a disgruntled employee creating a false claim and not from one of my actual patients. I have seen my patient satisfaction scores based on hundreds of patient surveys conducted anonymously at the Cleveland Clinic over the past three years and I consistently achieve over the 90th percentile for patient satisfaction.

SHOW