2.0

Never there show details Never there
Jun 18th, 2008

I was often told by staff that I could not see Dr. Greskovich because he was not in the clinic. When I did get to see him he was very brief with me. I alway felt he had someplace else to be. I did not feel like he cared about the problems I was having with my treatments.

Doctor's Response

This alleged "patient" evaluation occurred when I was the Chief of Radiation Oncology at the University of Georgia. As the new Director of radiation oncology, I was evaluating the competency of all the employees at the radiation oncology center and had to document the lack of character and/or competency in a number of employees who could not perform their jobs to the levels of quality required for having the privilege to take care of cancer patients. These employees ultimately created a number of false claims against myself and a number of other highly qualified individuals in an attempt to save their jobs. Ultimately, these employees paid a high price for their malicious and false accusations. I am always available to see my patients and spend as much time as is needed to address a patient's concerns. I suspect this comment is from a disgruntled employee creating a false claim and not from one of my actual patients. I have seen my patient satisfaction scores based on hundreds of patient surveys conducted anonymously at the Cleveland Clinic over the past three years and I consistently achieve over the 90th percentile for patient satisfaction.