A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grieco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Grieco is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grieco, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Grieco graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grieco has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Grieco MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Grieco practice?
- Dr. John Grieco has 1 office location.
Dr. John Grieco practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Cardiothoracic Surgeons.