A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grieco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grieco, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grieco graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grieco has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grieco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Grieco practice?
Dr. John Grieco practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Joliet, IL.
See Downers Grove Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Downers Grove Surgeons, and Downers Grove Cardiologists.