A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Griffin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Griffin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stanely Griffin MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Griffin practice?
- Dr. John Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Griffin practices Internal Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Internists.