A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Griffin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Citizens Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Griffin practice?
Dr. John Griffin practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Griffin, Dr. Evan Griffin, Dr. Giovanni Griffin, Dr. Hank Griffin, Dr. Hans Griffin, Dr. Ian Griffin, Dr. Ivan Griffin, Dr. Jack Griffin