Dr. John Grigas Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Grigas?

abusive doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Review of Dr. Grigas and office personnel

Posted on February 10th, 2014

I have treated with Dr. Grigas for approximately 3 years. I found him pleasant and an acceptable bedside manner. What I did not find acceptable was that perscriptions were not called in in a timely manner. After happening 3 times, I sent Dr. Grigas a letter because sometimes Doctors do not know their staff are not competent. Recently it happened again. After two phone calls and running out of my inhaler, the perscription was called in to my BCBS mail order drug company; however, he also called in a rescue inhaler which I had not asked for. A three month supply was received which cost me $117. The mail order company would not take them back and Dr. Grigas' office said "there was nothing that they could do". I will be changing MD's as well as filing a complaint with the FL Board of Health.

Dr. J. Daniel Grigas

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I had no problem with wait time. Dr. Grigas was friendly and courteous. I thought he had a good bedside manner. He and his staff were friendly and very friendly. The follow-up was also very good. My overall rating was a 4 star.

ms.

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Doctor Gregas was kind, knowledgeable and very thorough. I am very pleased with the staff, the doctor, my diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Gregas is a straight forward kind of doctor with no kidding around, in my opinion, however, he is extremely knowledgeable and found things that prior physicians had missed and I was not aware of. I am extremely satisfied with my care here.

The rudest, coldest doctor I have ever encountered!

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Dr. Grigas treated my Mom inpatient @ Baptist for 7 weeks. My Mom had a surgery that did not go well and she did pass away from this. Dr. Grigas treated my Mom daily for 7 weeks. I have no fault to find with his medical care but, he was SO VERY RUDE!!! EVERY DAY FOR 7 WEEKS!!! WORST BEDSIDE MANNER EVER!!

Posted on May 4th, 2015