A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grissom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Grissom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grissom graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grissom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Grissom MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Grissom practice?
- Dr. John Grissom has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Grissom practices Pain Medicine near Fairbanks, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Wasilla, AK and Anchorage, AK.
See Fairbanks Neurologists.