A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Grissom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Grissom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grissom graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grissom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Thomas Grissom MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J T. Grissom practice?
- Dr. J Grissom has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Grissom practices Pain Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Wasilla, AK.
See Anchorage Neurologists.