A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Griswold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Griswold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griswold
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Griswold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Griswold, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Griswold graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Griswold has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Griswold MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Griswold practice?
- Dr. John Griswold has 1 office location.
Dr. John Griswold practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.