A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grobman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Grobman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grobman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grobman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grobman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grobman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Grobman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Concord Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Grobman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Grobman practice?
- Dr. John Grobman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Grobman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilford, NH.
See Gilford Orthopedic Surgeons.