A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Groll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Groll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Groll graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raymond Groll MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Groll practice?
- Dr. John Groll has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Groll practices Cardiology near Ballwin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Chester, IL.
See Ballwin Cardiologists.