A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Groll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Groll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groll
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Groll Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Groll graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Groll MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Groll practice?
- Dr. John Groll has 1 office location.
Dr. John Groll practices Cardiology near Chester, IL.
See Chester Cardiologists.