A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Groll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Groll is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Groll graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Groll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Groll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Groll practice?
Dr. John Groll practices Cardiology near Ballwin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Chester, IL.
See Ballwin Cardiologists.