Dr. John Groner Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John Groner?

excellent MD for back pain.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

One of the better physician appointments I have ever had. Spent a lot of time with me discussing options. Does not prescribe narcotics. Uses other options. I have had 26 orthopaedic surgeries over the past 45 years and Clinical Specialist RN. So, I have a huge amount of experience with doctors and appointments. Staff is friendly and truly concerned. They did not get scans to Neuro Surgeon without me calling 3 times. That is the only negative thing I could say. I saw him on the consult. 2 days later I had X-rays and saw him again. He spent 45 minutes visually reviewing MRI, CT and X-rays with me. Then, explained options to me.

Pain free lumbar epidural

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Today I had a lumbar epidural steroid injection. Last night I had dreams of the pain I would go through during the injection. Waste of good dream time. I was nervous during the procedure so Dr. Groner gave me a sedative (not needed). I felt no more pain than a 1, the same as maybe a flu shot. I am not someone that writes reviews but I hope this will help anyone that needs to have this procedure done. He is also a very nice and talkative person....great bed side manor. Kudos to Dr Groner.

Dr. G is the BEST

Posted on June 3rd, 2009

He did for me what even he thought might not be possible.He says,"when I look at your spine I throw everything I learned in Anatomy class out the window."I'm so glad he came to Puyallup. Now he's moved over the mountains but he can't get off that easy. We have a motorhome and we WILL TRAVEL.

Posted on May 17th, 2017