A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Groves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Groves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groves
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Groves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Groves, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Groves graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Groves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Med Ctr South, Boaz, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Groves MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Groves practice?
- Dr. John Groves has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Groves practices Surgery near Albertville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Guntersville, AL.
See Albertville Surgeons.