A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Groves is Excellent. Dr. Groves has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Groves, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy and Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Groves graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Med Ctr South, Boaz, Al
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Groves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Groves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Groves practice?
Dr. John Groves practices Surgery near Guntersville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Albertville, AL and Birmingham, AL.
See Guntersville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Groves, Dr. Evan Groves, Dr. Giovanni Groves, Dr. Hank Groves, Dr. Hans Groves, Dr. Ian Groves, Dr. Ivan Groves, Dr. Jack Groves