A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Groves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Groves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Groves, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Groves graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Med Ctr South, Boaz, Al
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Groves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Groves practice?
Dr. John Groves practices Surgery near Albertville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Guntersville, AL.
See Albertville Surgeons.