A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gruendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gruendel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruendel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gruendel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gruendel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruendel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gruendel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Gruendel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Gruendel practice?
- Dr. John Gruendel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gruendel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Internists and Carmel Cardiologists.