A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gruendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gruendel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruendel
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gruendel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruendel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gruendel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Gruendel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Gruendel practice?
- Dr. John Gruendel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gruendel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Internists and Carmel Cardiologists.