2.5

May 5th, 2015

Had a family member die in 2013 who was treating him for various reasons including the common cold. He missed diagnosed him and on the one year anniversaryyear his 2nd wife he suddenly collapsed and was rushed to new milford ct hospital were he was pronounced dead on arrival. Autopsy showed a blockage to his heart. Mr. Grundel and office staff in Carmel by testified he was never seen by Mr. Grundel. However txt list from several pharmacies show mr. Grundel prescribed medications to my family member. To this date mr. Grundel has not been held accountable. He told my family he hates children. My family member had 4 sons ages 10-23 & adopted his 1st wife's illegitimate child. We miss and love Jim very much. I do not recommended this man treat a flea as he himself is one.

Pleasant and direct demeanor show details Pleasant and direct demeanor
by Satisfied patient on Dec 19th, 2014

Took the time to draw and explain my condition. Answers questions directly and explains very well. I am very comfortable with him and for the short time he spends with me he gives me his full attention and thoughtful explanations. I like a doctor who can tell it like it is rather than joking around. The practice is very busy, which is a reflection on MKMG and not on Dr. Gruendel. I highly recommend him. He took care of my husband who had a heart attack and he took care of me for my abnormal EKG changes.

Awful bedside manner.... show details Awful bedside manner....
Oct 5th, 2014

Just the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced in a dr. Unsure why he is even a dr., he had gotten a complete attitude when I asked a health question of my mother as she was laying in hospital sedated. My mother left him as she had same experience visiting his office. Dr. Boyar is great but if you see him you will unfortunately have to see this guy if you ever have a hospital stay wich is a very crucial time for you and your family. So my advice is just go elsewhere! No one needs this belittling! Especially from someone you are paying and trusting with your health!

Poor Bedside Manner, doesn't care about you, just the money show details Poor Bedside Manner, doesn't care about you, just the money
Aug 14th, 2012

Poor Bedside Manner, doesn't care about you, just the money. When you walk into the office, you feel like you are a number, not a human. Dr. saw me 3 times in one week, but every time looked at me like he didn't know who I was. All three visits he ha a different diagnosis of my problem.

Oct 4th, 2011

Unable to make correct diagnosis unless already given by another doctor. Misses obvious tests in critical care patients.