A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gschwend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gschwend, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gschwend, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gschwend graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gschwend has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Gschwend MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Gschwend practice?
- Dr. John Gschwend has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gschwend practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Bethesda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.