A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Guarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Guarino, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Guarino, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guarino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Guarino MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Guarino practice?
- Dr. John Guarino has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Guarino practices Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.