A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gullett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gullett, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullett graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gullett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Univ Hosp of Brooklyn-SUNY Ctr
- University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Gullett MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Gullett practice?
- Dr. John Gullett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gullett practices Emergency Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Emergency Physicians.