A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gundry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gundry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gundry
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gundry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gundry, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundry graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Gundry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Gundry FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Gundry practice?
- Dr. John Gundry has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Gundry practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR and Reedsport, OR.
See Springfield Cardiologists.