A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gundry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gundry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gundry, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundry graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Gundry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Gundry FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Gundry practice?
- Dr. John Gundry has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Gundry practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, OR and Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Cardiologists.