Learn more about Dr. John Gunnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gunnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gunnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnell graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunnell has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gunnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Gunnell practice?
Dr. John Gunnell practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Granada Hills, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Oncologists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Pathologists.