A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gunnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gunnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gunnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma and Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnell graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunnell has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gunnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance