A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gunnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gunnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gunnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnell graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunnell has 28 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Gunnell MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Gunnell practice?
- Dr. John Gunnell has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Gunnell practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Granada Hills, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Oncologists.