A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gunnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gunnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunnell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gunnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gunnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnell graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunnell has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cooley Gunnell MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Gunnell practice?
- Dr. John Gunnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gunnell practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Oncologists.