Dr. John Cooley Gunnell MD is male, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gunnell is Excellent. Dr. Gunnell has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gunnell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma and Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnell graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gunnell has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
- USC University Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gunnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Gunnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Gunnell practice?
Dr. John Gunnell practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Pathology - Hematology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Azusa, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Oncologists, and Glendale Hematologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Gunnell, Dr. Evan Gunnell, Dr. Giovanni Gunnell, Dr. Hank Gunnell, Dr. Hans Gunnell, Dr. Ian Gunnell, Dr. Ivan Gunnell, Dr. Jack Gunnell