A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Guo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Guo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Guo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Shiao-Fong Guo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John S. Guo practice?
- Dr. John Guo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Guo practices Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.