Dr. John Gustafson MD Patient Reviews

December 24th, 2014
Amazing!

June 15th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Gus is a great OB/Gyn. I was happy with my prenatal care and he was the doctor who actually delivered my baby. I enjoyed my appointments with him as he has a great bedside manner and took time to answer my questions. I would highly recommend this practice group.

March 8th, 2012
Awesome doctor!!!!!!
Dr Gustafson is an awesome doctor! Great bedside manners and always willing to fully explain to the understanding of the patient! He has great bedside manners and always smiling! Never in a rush! Love love love dr gustafson!

June 1st, 2011
Dr. Gustafson has been my doctor for the last 16 years. I have had 3 operations done by him and he is an excellent doctor, i have full trust in his competency. Sometimes the office is very busy and I have to wait for awhile to be seen. However, he always spends enough time with me and acts like he cares about me. He has called me at home several times over the years but he and the the other doctor's in this practice have a lot of patients and often get called over to the hospital to deliver babies and attend to patients there, which is often why they fall behind schedule in the office. Dr. Gustafson is well-known in this community and has a wonderful reputation. I am proud to call him my doctor, I like him very much.

August 19th, 2010
Great Doctor!
Dr. Gustafson delivered my son in 2009 and was great! He took care of me and listened to my needs/wants and when the time came to make a decision, he helped me to do so. He has always been more than professional and caring with me and my son and i would recommend him to anyone! In fact, i'm going to see if he can deliver my next one too!

November 5th, 2009
YOU WONT FIND QUALITY CARE AT THIS PRACTICE!
I had already had multiple miscarriages and was very concerned for the health of this pregnancy. ALL the doctors at this practice blew off my symptoms and history. They let me walk around with my dead baby for over a week even though they knew it had no heartbeat inside me because they didnt take the take to MAKE SURE there was an immediate followup. We lost another pregnancy because of the direct neglect to myself and my baby!