Dr. John Gustafson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gustafson?

Posted on December 25th, 2014

Amazing!

Great Doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2013

Dr. Gus is a great OB/Gyn. I was happy with my prenatal care and he was the doctor who actually delivered my baby. I enjoyed my appointments with him as he has a great bedside manner and took time to answer my questions. I would highly recommend this practice group.

Awesome doctor!!!!!!

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Dr Gustafson is an awesome doctor! Great bedside manners and always willing to fully explain to the understanding of the patient! He has great bedside manners and always smiling! Never in a rush! Love love love dr gustafson!

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Dr. Gustafson has been my doctor for the last 16 years. I have had 3 operations done by him and he is an excellent doctor, i have full trust in his competency. Sometimes the office is very busy and I have to wait for awhile to be seen. However, he always spends enough time with me and acts like he cares about me. He has called me at home several times over the years but he and the the other doctor's in this practice have a lot of patients and often get called over to the hospital to deliver babies and attend to patients there, which is often why they fall behind schedule in the office. Dr. Gustafson is well-known in this community and has a wonderful reputation. I am proud to call him my doctor, I like him very much.

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Dr. Gustafson delivered my son in 2009 and was great! He took care of me and listened to my needs/wants and when the time came to make a decision, he helped me to do so. He has always been more than professional and caring with me and my son and i would recommend him to anyone! In fact, i'm going to see if he can deliver my next one too!

YOU WONT FIND QUALITY CARE AT THIS PRACTICE!

Posted on November 5th, 2009

I had already had multiple miscarriages and was very concerned for the health of this pregnancy. ALL the doctors at this practice blew off my symptoms and history. They let me walk around with my dead baby for over a week even though they knew it had no heartbeat inside me because they didnt take the take to MAKE SURE there was an immediate followup. We lost another pregnancy because of the direct neglect to myself and my baby!

Posted on December 13th, 2016