Dr. John Gutleber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gutleber?

April 16th, 2016

Concern

Do you really think is Dr Gutleber who see you and treat you ? Do they bill the insurances as we are seen by a nurse practitioner or a MD? Why the guys introduce them as a doctors? Is that legal? I don't think so

November 25th, 2015

Where is the Doctor?

I Was there for a annual Check up, suppose to see a doctor as they told me when I asked them, but the true is that guy is not a doctor is a nurse practitioner. That "Doctor"nurse prescribed a bunch of test and ultrasound as a part of my check up hope my insurance pay for it

May 9th, 2015

first come , first serve

April 16th, 2015

He's been my doctor for 10 years. Got me to quit smoking! Great guy that cares for his patients

September 30th, 2014

Concerned

This office concerns me. I went for my cluster headaches, didn't see a doctor but a nurse practitioner and it was ok. He also prescribed me some medication for back pain and all was good. I returned for another visit to get a refill and first they couldn't find any record of me being there. Then once they found my chart they didn't have any record of the meds prescribed the first visit. The nurse was completely clueless. She had to call my pharmacy to get the information about the medicine then proceeded to prescribe a different dosage. My husband has been many times and went yesterday to be seen for several things. They couldn't find his records at all. They proceeded to do tests for things other than what he was there to be seen for and pretty much ignored the main problem he had. It's a bizarre environment. It always feels like they are wanting to run tests for random things and not for what is needed. The mere fact that they can't locate charts or that they don't document medications they've prescribed is very concerning.

March 25th, 2014

Retired Parachutist and Sky Diver, US Army Parachute Team

Very professional to include staff. NEVER had blood samples taken by anyone better! Doctor Gutleber is never in a hurry and explains things in a manner one can understand. I would say the best office around.

January 31st, 2013

Saw the doctor once out of the three times I went.

I took my infant son for vaccines because the doctor said he practices pediatrics. I thought it was great at first since I could just come into the office without an appointment. Well, I was disappointed. I only saw the doctor the third time out of the three times I went. The nurses were nice but seemed a little clueless. The first visit I had a nurse who wasn't familiar with the scale for weighing my baby. The second visit, another nurse didn't know how to measure my baby's length. Pretty basic stuff right? They had to call another nurse to guide them through it both times. I am glad I do a lot of research as far as what questions to ask because if it wasn't because I asked questions about vaccine information and vaccine follow ups the nurses would have never offered any information. At the end of the the visits I would ask, "when should I come in for a follow up?" The nurses would respond with "whenever you like" or "if he's sick." I only stayed with them because of my insurance but I am making a definite switch.

July 17th, 2012

Excellent family doctor with a caring staff

Dr. Gutleber was highly recommended to me by friends and co-workers. His staff is efficient and welcoming. I found the doctor to be extremely knowledgeable with great communication skills. I'm thrilled to have him as my physician. Dr. Gutleber diagnosed my symptoms, and I'm back to normal. Thank you soooo much doctor!

April 2nd, 2012

EXTREMELY HAPPY

I HAVE HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE WITH DR. GUTLEBER! AS SOON AS WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR, YOU ARE GREETED BY HIS WARM STAFF, AND HIS WIFE IS AN AMAZING, AND CARING INDIVIDUAL, WHO IS DEDICATED TO MAKING HER PATIENTS HAPPY =). THERE IS ONSITE LAB WORK, AS WELL AS ULTRASOUNDS. MY REFERRALS WERE DONE IMMEDIATELY,UNLIKE MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES AT DOCTOR'S OFFICES. DR. GUTLEBER'S BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE UNLIKE ANY I HAVE SEEN BEFORE. I'VE HEARD ALOT ABOUT HIM, AND THEY WERE RIGHT!! HE IS THE BEST FAMILY PHYSICIAN I HAVE YET TO HAVE. MY EXPECTATIONS HAVE BEEN MET, AND EVEN BEYOND THAT. I WOULD DEFINATLEY RECCOMMEND BOTH HE AND HIS OFFICE TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!

March 16th, 2012

Really Great Family Doctor

I ended up at this practice when I switched insurance companies. What a breath of fresh air! The doctor was smart, funny and very interested in what my life and medical issues were. He was quick to admit when I needed a specialist and showed an abundance of caution in repeating tests that he found suspicious in order to give the specialist the very best info possible. So nice to feel listened to! So RARE these days. Yes, there was a wait. but considering the amount of time that the doctor spent with me, I can't complain. The office was beautiful, clean (really clean), the staff was polite and courteous. All in all, I am very happy with the experience and thrilled to have found an "old school" practitioner that hasn't been driven out of business.

December 15th, 2011

Doctor is fine, his office staff is unprofessional

I waited 5 months to find out I was a diabetic, simply because they couldn't bother to call me to tell me that my results are in. Plus when the doctor is not in, they play around the office like a bunch of kids. Office manager Maria basically told me if I had a problem with them, to find another doctor. She wouldn't even listen to my complaint and kept interrupting me as I spoke.

November 21st, 2011

Excellent experience!

Was looking for my son primary physician on whom I could count since I an living far away from Homestead. So glad that I chose him. Staff is very compassionate.I can sleep well not knowing that my kid has someone to take care of him health problem when I am not around.Special thanks to Maria Elena Gutleber.