Learn more about Dr. John Gwozdz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gwozdz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gwozdz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwozdz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gwozdz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gwozdz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Gwozdz practice?
Dr. John Gwozdz practices Radiation Oncology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX and Tyler, TX.
See Amarillo Radiation Oncologists.