A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gwozdz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gwozdz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gwozdz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwozdz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gwozdz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Gwozdz MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Gwozdz practice?
- Dr. John Gwozdz has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Gwozdz practices Radiation Oncology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX and Tyler, TX.
See Amarillo Oncologists.