A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alexander, Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alexander, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from State Medical Institute Of Nangarhar, Jalalabad.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hashimy Alexander FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Alexander practice?
- Dr. John Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Alexander practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.