A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alexander, Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alexander, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from State Medical Institute Of Nangarhar, Jalalabad.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hashimy Alexander FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Alexander practice?
- Dr. John Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Alexander practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.