3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
best weight loss doctor in Dallas,Texas show details best weight loss doctor in Dallas,Texas
by Maria Garcia on Mar 23rd, 2015

I would definitely choose this doctor again and I recommend him to anyone that asks how I lost so much weight.I went to Mexico to get a lap band (was not good for follow ups) Dr.Alexander is the best revision doctor if you are considering a revision or having issues from work done in another country Dr.Alexander ,his staff the hospital everyone is just awesome,please see Dr.Alexander I started at 240pounds and got to 120 pounds nothing tastes as good as wearing a size 5!!!!! I don't know what else to say overall he is just "the best".

The worst Dr. I have ever visited. show details The worst Dr. I have ever visited.
by Karen H. on Jul 13th, 2014

He does a lot more than weight loss surgery. Took out my appendix after waiting15 hours of agonizing pain. Even other Doctors told my very upset husband on the phone to leave his hospital and go get REAL help elsewhere. Bedside manner was the worst, follow up was days later while I was still in the hospital. I got a Staff infection from the surgery. Have a 7 inch vertical scar from what should have been a routine procedure. I have been told he waited at least 12 hours to long to perform the initial surgery, thus making the whole appendicmy much worse. I ended back in the hospital for the staff infection which was as bad a the original surgery. Bottom line DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR TO CLEAN THE WAX OUT OF YOUR EARS! Overall rating would be a negative 5. I can no longer wear a batingsuit because of his inferior lack of skill.

Worst thing is the wait... show details Worst thing is the wait...
Jun 4th, 2013

The doctor and his staff are very competent, friendly and courteous. The only problem is that when you have an appointment with the doctor, get ready to wait. My longest wait has been 2:00hrs the best has been 1:00hr. As completely unacceptable as that is I'm a bit stuck, since my procedure is done. I also wish they would have been more fourth comming with general information ie. diet to follow and things to expect. They tell you you can call anytime but I'd like to have reading materials. Maybe not giving you reading materials forces you to make more office appointments...

Dr Alexander gave me my life back show details Dr Alexander gave me my life back
by Teressa Colucci on Jan 25th, 2013

After having my surgery done I am no longer a diabetic I went from having two shots a day to not having to take any medications and I'm no longer a diabetic. I've also lost forty one pounds in six short weeks. Thank You Dr Alexander for giving me my life back.

Staff show details Staff
Oct 9th, 2012

I have recommended this physician to my friends & coworkers because he has such great experience. However his staff are horrible, they don't return calls, no follow up skills what so ever. They make financial arrangements, then come back 2 days later and say those aren't suitable. Always with the threat that you will not get to see the physician if their demands are met. Very rude also.

Mar 15th, 2012

Very optimistic and encouraging about surgery