Dr. John Benner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John Benner?

The total package

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Great surgeon, care giver and bed side manner. Dr Benner listens to you as a patient and hears your concerns. I was very fearful of undergoing surgery. He put me at ease. Would recommend him highly.

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Lisa scheduled us,and was wonderful, she worked with us to get an appointment. Amanda Dr. Benners nurse very nice, and Dr. Benner was fabulous and caring. Our experience was excellent. Thank you!

A Profile of an Excellent Orthopedic Doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Reviewed previous data and was able to suggest needed tests in order to make appropriate diagnosis. Excellent rapport with me as a first time patient. I look forward to follow-up visits. This visit helped me start moving with less pain.

Posted on July 15th, 2014

Outstanding experience from staff to doctor Benner's great bedside manner.

Great doctor!

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr. Benner just operated on my lisfranc joint, inserting 3 screws in my right foot. I went to him as a second opinion after 2 months with another doctor who put me in a boot and never explained what was wrong. I switched immediately as Dr. Benner is so personable, takes time to explain everything, is patient with questions and is very thorough. He even came out to talk to me when I mentioned to the schedular I was nervous! Thankful I switched!!!

knee replacement surgery

Posted on February 13th, 2013

double knee replacement. I was home, walking, climbing stairs, un assisted in 12 days from the date of the surgery. Everything about Dr. Bender was first class, and professional. Unexpectedly, I felt he really cared about the results. I would recommend him to anyone, especially anyone nervous about this procedure. His explanations were thorough and honest.

What a refreshing experience!

Posted on October 16th, 2012

In these days of "treat and street" medicine, it was truly a pleasure to be seen at Dr. Brenner's office. From the first phone call to the office, all the way through the whole visit, everyone was super nice, and Dr. Benner took time to explain everything to me and to make sure that I was comfortable with all of it. He's a wizard with a needle - never felt him inject my knee! I highly recommend him!

Excellent physician

Posted on March 28th, 2012

I have taken my family and gone myself to Dr Benner for 30 years. His diagnosis and care are spot on. He spends time with each patient answering your questions and giving you the "whole picture," so you can make an informed decision about your care. Some doctors are better with only certain age groups of patients. Dr. Benner's personality gives him the ability to communicate no matter which "age group" you are in. His skill and knowledge have always been #1 when dealing with my famly's ortho issues over the years. He is truly an amazing doctor!

Posted on March 18th, 2010

Dr. Benner is the best I would highly recommend him to anyone he needs knee surgery

Posted on July 13th, 2009

Dr. Benner's office staff was professional and helpful. My appointments with Dr Benner were punctual, courteous and efficient. I found Dr. Benner to be personable, respectful, and seemed to genuinely care about my health concerns. I have been contemplating a shoulder surgery- and he has given me much good information without a "hard sell". He described possible alternatives with probable degrees of pain relief, which I have found to be accurate so far. Overall I find Dr. Benner to be an excellent doctor, and would easily recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic care.

Posted on April 19th, 2017