A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Bryan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bryan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Hugh Bryan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. J H. Bryan practice?
- Dr. J Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. J Bryan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians, Fayetteville Pediatric Specialists, and Fayetteville Radiologists.