A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burgess is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burgess, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital Dothan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Burgess MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Burgess practice?
- Dr. John Burgess has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Burgess practices Internal Medicine near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Internists.