Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Cooper Jr
Dr. John Cooper Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center, University of TN Medical Center and Univ Tenn Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. John Cooper Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Cooper Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Jakob Ulfarsson
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi44
Dr. Cynthia Newton
Knoxville, TN 0 mi26
Dr. Christopher Smith
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi36