A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of TN Medical Center
- Univ Tenn Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Cooper practice?
- Dr. John Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cooper practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.