Dr. John Haines Cooper DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. John Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Cooper practice?
Dr. John Cooper practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Stratford Surgeons, Stratford Pediatric Surgeons, and Stratford Cardiothoracic Surgeons.