A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cooper has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Cooper DO is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Cooper practice?
- Dr. John Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cooper practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Browns Mills, NJ.
See Browns Mills Surgeons.