Dr. John Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Cooper?

November 22nd, 2016

Dr. Cooper is extremely knowledgable and very 'blunt' with his patients. I can appreciate that. No nonsense. Found the issue, gave recommendation and I was back in business. Great guy.

February 10th, 2011

Dr. Cooper is a very knowledgeable and thorough doctor. He completed several tests to verify my problem and advised me on the best course of action for my PAD. His recommendations enabled me to avoid unnecessary surgical procedures but still revieving the pain in my legs. My overall circulation is better than ever.

December 23rd, 2010

My vote for Top Doc Dr. John Cooper DO

When I first visited Dr.Cooper I knew right away he was very caring and understanding of my fears, he took his time with me and helped me to get through a very bad situation, you see I had blood clots running in both of my legs the pain was so bad I could hardly walk, Dr. Cooper immediately took control of the situation and directed me on the treatment plan that I now believe saved my life. Not only is Dr.Cooper a well educated man but he is without a doubt a compassionate and very uderstanding professional, he's not only eased my pain but also my fears,It has now been almost three years that I have been healthy, Dr. Cooper is still the only Physcian that I would ask advise or allow to treat me for my condition I would tell anyone that if you want a great Vascular Surgeon and a wonderful and very Professional person to help you it gets no better than Dr.Cooper.

March 11th, 2017