Learn more about Dr. John Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davidson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davidson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Davidson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Horace Davidson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Davidson practice?
- Dr. John Davidson has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Davidson practices Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Rochester Psychiatrists, Rochester Internists, and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.