A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davidson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davidson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Davidson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Horace Davidson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John H. Davidson practice?
- Dr. John Davidson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Davidson practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Geriatric Doctors, and Rochester Psychiatrists.