A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davidson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davidson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Davidson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Horace Davidson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Davidson practice?
- Dr. John Davidson has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Davidson practices Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and La Crosse, WI.
See Rochester Psychiatrists, Rochester Internists, and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.