Dr. John Fallon Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John Fallon?

Professional manner. Solid, useful explanations

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr Fallon is respectful, patient, and has a great bedside manner. Gentle touch on my fragile nose. He did the job, observed post-procedure while giving useful information and explanation of what he did, and what he recommends for future treatment and self-care by the patient.

Posted on December 30th, 2013

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Fallon to anyone! I first seen him for an ear infection I had over a year! Spend six months and numerous dollars getting no results! I'm sorry but after two visits with no results another option should of been given. On top of the staff being rude because I couldn't make a payment that day, and being misinformed about being able to get a second opinion from a different doctor.

Great doctor

Posted on September 19th, 2013

My daughter was referred to dr fallon. She had to get adenoids and tonsils removed. He was a wonderful doctor. He treated me with respect and went over everything in great detail. He made me and my daughter feel at ease. The surgery went well and had a visit with Dr. Fallon in the recovery room to wish us good luck. What a great overall person. You can tell he really care about his patients.

Professional Female

Posted on October 16th, 2009

I had an unfortunate experience with Dr. Fallon. After the nurse took the information regarding my symptoms, Dr. Fallon sent her away. He then told me "you look fantastic." He has a very high "creep factor" as demonstrated by asking me the following: "are you separated from your husband?, do you work out?, where do you work out?, when do you work out?," and ultimately, "how do you feel about giving me your cell phone number?" Subsequent to my experience, I have heard similar unfortunate stories from other females. Women in the 25-55 year old age range need to avoid this individual, as he clearly violates the ethical standards of his profession.

Tonsillitis

Posted on August 17th, 2009

I had a very bad case of Tonsillitis and Dr. Fallon immediately made an appointment available to me after a referral from my regular doctor. His staff actually called me and told me to come in immediately. The staff were a little bit rushed, rude, and unsympathetic. However, Dr Fallon was extremely nice, took time to explain everything to me and my family, seemed to understand my needs almost immediately, and made a genuine effort to prescribe me generic medications because I do not have health insurance. His nurse was very nice too. His rates were extremely reasonable with my visit costing $110. I am extremely pleased with this doctor and would refer anybody to him. I plan to have him take out my tonsils in the future.

Posted on April 13th, 2015