Dr. John Farley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Farley?

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

Posted on December 31st, 2015

This doctor did surgery on me, before the surgery he told me I would have three incisions two on each hip and one on my bellybutton, when I woke up it went all across my stomach and he didnt even remove what he was supposed to and when I woke up I asked to speak with him in regards to what happened, as I work in the medical field and know how surgery can go sometimes, he was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND and sent his resident to speak with me who did a terrible job of giving me the answers I was looking for even though she was in the room during the surgery, which no one asked me if i was okay with a resident being present during the surgery. Then when I went for my follow up appointment he could not give me any straight answeres all he could keep saying was it wasnt where he thought it was. Well maybe he should of looked at my MRI images himself instead of just reading the reports. I still am not sure what happened and have now been told by 3 other doctor's that this mass cannot be removed. So now i still have the mass and a huge scar and no answers from this doctor. I will NEVER EVER refer anyone I know to this doctor.

Consultation

Posted on April 6th, 2012

I recently met with Dr. Farley re an ovarian cyst and the possibility of surgery. I found Dr. Farley to be completely thorough, professional and knowledgeable with an unusually calm and friendly personality, putting me entirely at ease. He gave me all the facts, including info to read re da Vinci incisions (rather than open surgery incision)and did not push me for a decision, which I appreciated. I have not made my decision on surgery as yet, but if decide to proceed, this is the doctor I want to perform the procedure.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016